A career at Samuel Laycock School can be exciting and rewarding. The standard we expect from all staff is very high.
In return for hard work and commitment, however, we offer the following benefits:
- An autonomous working style
- A flexible and friendly working environment
- Annual appraisals and performance management
- Career average pension scheme
- In-house training, including accredited training courses
- Staff development opportunities
- Time off in lieu and flexible working, at the discretion of line managers to meet the needs of the team
- Dependent on terms and conditions, generous holidays including annual leave rising after the completion of 5 years service and again after 10 years service
Please click here to view the current vacancies across our Group.